Team Leader (Acting) - Expression of Interest
About the opportunity:
PACTAM2 – or the Pacific Technical Assistance Mechanism Phase 2 - is an Australian Government initiative funded through its official aid agency, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and managed by Scope Global. PACTAM2 places highly skilled, senior technical advisers recruited internationally or regionally with partner government agencies, non-government and regional organisations in 6 Pacific Island countries. Scope Global facilitates the recruitment, mobilisation and in country support of advisers.
Scope Global is currently seeking expressions of interest for an acting Team Leader to commence as soon as possible for a period of up to 7 weeks to cover a leave of absence.
• Position reports to: Senior Manager, Development Projects
• Location: either Adelaide head office OR Melbourne (work space in CBD)
• Contract type: Full-time up to 7 weeks commencing as soon as possible (week of the 15th April preferred)
For more information please view the terms of reference.
• Management of the program team (3) to administer PACTAM2
• Engagement with DFAT and Partner Governments
• Provide quality assurance of adviser and program reporting
• Monitor contract non-compliance or poor performance of advisers
• Coordinate incident management if required
• Demonstrated leadership of a DFAT-funded program
• Must be available to commence immediately
Visit https://scopeglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to find out more about the role and to submit your online application.
This vacancy needs to be filled urgently and applications will be assessed as they are received. In order to be considered, please submit your CV as soon as possible as the role will ideally commence the week of April 15th.
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures.