Senior-Level Menstrual Hygiene Management Expert
Senior-Level Menstrual Hygiene Management Expert, KOIS/AFD Menstrual Hygiene Management DIB Evaluation Design (Remote)
Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997, we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
The French Development Agency (AFD) and the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, have commissioned KOIS to structure a Development Impact Bond to finance the deployment of Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) interventions in Niger and Ethiopia to empower women and girls and improve their place in society.
The three interventions include:
- Awareness raising of populations on the menstruations and MNH and advocacy
- Provision of high-quality menstrual protection products
- Provision and maintenance of sanitary facilities adapted to MNH
As part of the structuring process, KOIS is seeking to procure the services of an evaluator to design the evaluation framework for the DIB. The evaluation design is expected to start end of May 2020 and to be completed by the end of July 2020.
SI is seeking a senior-level Menstrual Hygiene Management Expert who will consult the KOIS/AFD Menstrual Hygiene Management DIB Evaluation Design. The position is remote, and anticipated LOE is one (1) day.
- Support the Evaluation Lead to integrate menstrual hygiene management sectoral expertise into the evaluation methodology
- Advise on menstrual hygiene issues, especially within the context of Niger and Ethiopia
- Contribute to the development of MHM measurement approaches
- Contribute to the development of the final evaluation design report
- Minimum of a Master’s degree and eight (8) years of relevant experience in health hygiene promotion, sexual and reproductive health, public health, social administration, evaluation design and methodologies and other related fields.
- Demonstrated expertise on menstrual hygiene management or related topics such as Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and sexual and reproductive health.
- Knowledge of analytical and evaluative methods, principles, and techniques.
- Prior experience and understanding of Niger and Ethiopia context preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
Link to apply for job posting: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=3061
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.