Regional Director of South East Asia
Oxford HR is an ambitious, fast growing executive search firm with a strong commitment to championing diversity in Africa and more widely. Our headquarters are in Oxford and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Nairobi, with associates across India, Morocco, France, the Netherlands, Australia, etc.
We are now searching for a Regional Director to establish and manage our expansion business plans across Asia. The successful candidate will lead on executive search and be responsible for business development in the region, building and maintain strong relationships with clients, and implementing Oxford HR’s strategy across the region.
Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
- Substantial experience in senior leadership roles in the International Development space (e.g. country or regional director) OR senior HR credentials OR as a senior Executive Search professional with experience in relevant practice areas
- Executive search experience or considerable recruitment & selection experience – as HR or as a hiring manager
- Proven track record of business development in a relevant practice area
- Excellent knowledge of International Development landscape and key issues
- Experience working internationally
- Entrepreneurial, with experience running a business or consultancy
- Strong client management skills
- Experienced in operational delivery: security, internal HR management, managing budgets & finances, policies & procedures, operational risk
- Excellent networks in international development across Asia; networks in the public and private sectors would be advantageous
- Excellent cross-cultural and distance communications skills
- Strong people management skills, including coaching, mentoring and performance management
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent influencing, negotiating, relationship building and networking skills
- IT literacy
- Masters or Equivalent Professional Accreditation
- Excellent written and spoken fluency in English
- Working competency in any other relevant local languages is desirable