Recruiter: EU-funded Framework Contract Lot 3 for “Trade and Market Access”
GOPA Worldwide Consultants is looking for a Recruiter (m/d/f) for the EU-funded Framework Contract (FWC) Lot 3 for “Trade and Market Access” at our headquarters in Bad Homburg.
EU trade policy operates in a global trading environment that is evolving constantly. An increasing number of developments present challenges to the rules-based, multilateral trading system. In response to this changing international trading environment, and in accordance with EU foreign policy, the European Commission presented a new trade and investment strategy in October 2015.
In this context, the Foreign Policy Instrument (FPI) launched the Framework Contract (FWC) “Policy Support Facility for the Implementation of EU Foreign Policy”. Working very closely together with the European External Action Service (EEAS), the Directorate-Generals (DGs) at the European Commission (EC), and EU delegations (EUDs), the FPI promotes the external dimension of EU internal policies – and thus contributes towards shaping global change. Essentially, this means defending the EU's interests in countries that have either already graduated from official development assistance (ODA), or are about to do so.
The objective of the FWC is to provide – through individual assignments, defined and contracted through specific contracts – expertise that can be mobilised at short notice. GOPA is awarded the contract under the FWC to provide the appropriate internal technical skills and resources in the area of trade and market access.
As Recruiter, you will be responsible for the set-up and day-to-day management of our internal Key Account Unit – EU-Frameworks Lot 3. The unit is equipped with staff (FWC Management and Support Team) experienced in recruiting and elaborating technical and financial proposals in line with EU procedures.
Mission to accomplish: your tasks
- You are the first point of contact on all contractual and procedural topics of FWC implementation
- You are responsible for the successful participation in tenders launched under the Lot 3 of the FWC
- You implement the complete recruitment process, analyse required expert profiles, manage applications and evaluate experts’ CVs
- You are actively looking for candidates (active sourcing)
- You maintain and expand our internal expert database
- You establish relevant internal and external networks with experts, resource persons and stakeholders for successful performance in the FWC
- You negotiate fees
- You establish an internal feedback mechanism to feed relevant information to GOPA and B&S Europe
- You are responsible for administration and logistics of all activities of the Key Account Unit – EU-Framework Lot 3
Where your heart is: your profile
- A university degree in human resources, social sciences or economics, or equivalent
- Professional experience in human resources in a service-oriented environment
- Recruiting experience in an international working environment – preferably with active sourcing – is an asset
- Experience in working with social media such as LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French, and good skills in English (German language skills are an asset)
- Ability to keep track of tasks under a high workload, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in the field of International Cooperation is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A self-starter personality
- The opportunity to focus on your area of expertise
- Technical work in a small, dynamic team
- Short communication and decision paths, and a living "open-door" culture at all levels
- Continuous investment in your further development
- A free job ticket
- Job bike
- Our own canteen
- The means to further your professional development with us and, in future, to responsibly develop and supervise special topic areas or tasks
Placing people at the heart of development: GOPA Consultants
Implementing diverse projects in transition and developing countries and thus contributing to a “better tomorrow” is our business. With a turnover of EUR 70 million and 150 permanent staff members we, GOPA Consultants, are one of the leading consulting companies in the field of International Cooperation. For more than 50 years, we have been successfully implementing projects on behalf of national and international institutions; for example, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) and the European Union (EU). Topics are manifold, ranging from the improvement of education for the young, through public administration reform and the support of democratisation, to measures of climate change adaptation.
- Personnel -
61348 Bad Homburg