Program Coordinator (On-Award Engagement)
Scope Global – People Focused Programs
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development and education projects and programs throughout Asia and the Pacific. With over 25 years’ experience in managing people-focused programs on behalf of a wide range of clients, we offer extensive international experience and unique program management expertise and capabilities.
Australia Awards South and West Asia (AASWA) is managed by the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and is administered by Scope Global. It is a multi-country program with its central hub in Sri Lanka and service delivery offices in five other countries. In-Australia elements of the Program are delivered out of Scope Global’s Head Office in Adelaide.
- One Team Culture – we collaborate and work towards shared goals
- Social Change – we believe that our daily work makes a difference in people’s lives – internationally, nationally and in South Australia
- Sustainable Growth – we are determined to innovate and grow our business into the future, in ways that make us proud
- Client Focused – we strive to exceed internal and external client expectations
- High Performance – we attract and develop diverse and passionate people capable of exceptional performance
About the opportunity:
The Coordinator, On-Award Engagement is responsible for the implementation of the on-award engagement strategy and coordination of return home activities, professional development and networking, and on-award support for AASWA scholarship recipients.
- Position reports to: Deputy Team Leader/Senior Manager
- Location: Kent Town, SA
- Contract type: Full-time, fixed term until January 2020 with possible extension
- Project management
- Develop and implement an on-award engagement strategy
- Coordinate and manage events
- Stakeholder management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated professional experience of the Australian tertiary education sector, particularly with international students
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, to solve problems efficiently and effectively and work autonomously
- Demonstrated excellence in client/stakeholder relationship management and events planning/management
- Excellent communication skills and experience of working effectively in a cross-cultural environment
- A high standard of computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office, internet and email; and experience in data entry and data management
What makes us a great place to work?
- Our purpose - the work we do makes a difference – our people feel connected and inspired.
- Flexible working environment - flexible work policy, paid parental leave, paid domestic violence leave, job share arrangements, and flexible work arrangements.
- Learning and development - employees are empowered to lead their learning and development journey. We provide interactive learning platforms and experiences to meet individuals’ learning and development goals, as well as a mentoring program.
- Diverse and inclusive workforce - employees and program participants across 50+ countries, a focus on disability inclusive development, a Reconciliation Working Group, and equal opportunity to excel.
- Employee Assistance Program - receive professional and confidential support for you and your family.
- Active social committee - morning teas, monthly drinks, Christmas and end of financial year parties, shared lunch events, and much more.
- Trusting and supportive culture - we actively cultivate a friendly, collaborative environment where all voices and ideas are valued.
- Be yourself - volunteering leave. Dress appropriate to your work. Even bring your pup in every now and then for a visit.
Visit https://scopeglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to find out more about the role and to submit your online application. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.
Applications will close Thursday 25th April.
Scope Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees and we encourage people from different backgrounds to apply (including people from different cultural backgrounds, people with disabilities and the LGBTIQ community). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply. Through our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) we aim to drive greater representation and equality through practical actions to increase employment opportunities and build strong and respectful relationships.
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures.