About Oxford HR
Founded in 1995, Oxford HR is a leading executive search firm dedicated to advising organisations working in the ‘for purpose’ sector on their most strategic of hires. We believe that organisations devoted to the achievement of positive and sustainable outcomes deserve the same level of rigor and quality that the business sector receives.
We work with nonprofit organisations to find and appoint the leaders who will deliver their missions on the ground. We have worked with clients at every stage of growth, from grassroots NGOs, social entrepreneurs to global institutions. Clients include the major international development actors in Asia, Africa, the UK and Europe.
We are proud of the fact that it was Oxford HR who first pioneered Executive Search and Selection into the international development sector, and we have demonstrated an ability to appoint successfully to senior and hard-to-fill vacancies ever since.
Oxford HR’s growing HR and OD practice provides a selection of tailored specialist services to help clients design and implement solutions to organisational challenges and change.
An excellent administrator with experience in Project Management from beginning to end, there are 2 main areas to this job:
- To manage the smooth running of a small but busy office with staff based in Oxford, home and other countries and being the first point of contact with Ethical Property, our landlords and
some of other external providers.
2. To assist with the Project Management of ongoing assignments.
- Considerable administrative skills and experience. Experience of running a busy office, developing and managing processes and systems, helping with the design and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Office management, executive search, recruitment or other experience within Human Resources.
- A high level of computer literacy and a facility with the suite of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent written English.
- Pleasant, friendly, helpful manner – in person and on the telephone.
- Knowledge of and interest in the international development sector.
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Ambition to be an active part of a growing business.
- Must be able to be accurate, reliable, well-organised and methodical, with a good eye for detail – and a ‘finisher’.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a fluctuating workload.
- Ability to work with a multi-cultural workforce and client base.
- Understands and shares Oxford HR’s values.
- Educated to first degree level – preferably in a relevant topic.
- Good writing and communications skills.
- Experience of international development.
- Working level of either French, Portuguese or Chinese.
Location: Oxford, UK
Applications being reviewed on an ongoing basis.
To find out more and apply: https://oxfordhr.co.uk/jobs/office-manager/