Human Resources Coordinator
The Australian Government’s
Fiji Program Support Facility announces the following opportunity:
Human Resources Coordinator
- Based in Suva, Fiji (some travel to Divisions will be required)
- Full time, 12 months with an option to extend
The Australian Government has established the Fiji Program Support Facility (the Facility) to implement its Education, Health and Awards programs in Fiji and its Education and Awards Programs in Tuvalu. The Facility will also support the delivery of Australia’s emergency preparedness and response efforts and governance support in Fiji. As with all Australian Government aid, cross cutting priorities of civil society engagement, gender equality, disability inclusion, child protection and climate change will be integrated across all programs.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for administering HR processes for the recruitment of national staff and maintaining administrative systems all Facility staff and providing administrative support for the mobilisation and demobilisation of international staff. All functions require close collaboration with the Operations team, the whole-of-Facility team, Coffey Adelaide and external stakeholders including DFAT. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the end to end administrative processes for the recruitment of locally engaged staff: advertising positions, receiving and collating applications, preparing draft short lists of candidates for interview against selection criteria, scheduling preparing for panel interviews, seeking references, and organising Police checks and finalising Recruitment Reports
- Support candidate attraction and the development of advertising strategies for the recruitment of national staff in Fiji.
- Prepare schedules for, and coordinate, the completion of induction programs for new staff and advisers.
- Preparing documentation for work permit applications for international staff and liaise with the Government of Fiji and DFAT.
- Maintain administrative systems for HR management requirements including but not limited to: register of employment contracts, staff timesheets; emergency contacts, leave requests and the leave management register; and, probation and performance assessment records
- When required travel to Facility field offices in Lautoka, Labasa and the Tuvalu Education Program Office in Funafuti to perform the duties required for the position that relate to staff and Facility operations in those locations.
The ideal candidate for this position tertiary qualifications in management, human resource management, business or similar relevant field and will have experience, and or demonstrated ability, in a range of human resource management/administration support functions such as recruitment and the maintenance of administrative systems for staff management requirements.
Fiji nationals only are asked to apply for this position.
How to Apply
For a detailed position description and to apply for this position please visit www.coffey.com/careers, click on ‘career opportunities’ and search for the job reference number 497522.
For further enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close 6.00pm (fiji time) Monday 10 December 2018
This Facility is being administered by Coffey, a Tetra Tech company, on behalf of the Australian Government. Coffey is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.