Governance Aid Coordination Specialists x2
Governance Aid Coordination Specialists (2), MCC Lesotho II Governance Study
The scope of this proposal is to provide an assessment of governance and public administration in Lesotho to support MCC compact design around the strategy of strengthening private sector growth by increasing the effectiveness and accountability of policy planning, coordination, and execution.
SI is seeking two Governance Aid Coordination Specialists who will be responsible for collecting all of the relevant policy, reports and datasets on the ground, identifying stakeholders for discussions. The position will also be responsible for data entry and basic analysis of data. The anticipated start of this contract is June 2020, with approximately 28 days of LOE. International travel to Lesotho will be required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Economics, International Development/Relations, Governance and Institutional Analysis, Public Policy, or a related field from a recognized and reputable institution.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in aid coordination, with knowledge of internationally accepted concepts, policies, methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of the policies, reports and activities in the Lesotho donor realm.
- Existing network in civil society and relevant government departments at the national level.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deal successfully with stakeholder groups from a wide variety of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working with a cross-section of stakeholders, including senior government officials, donor governments and organizations, as well as regional organizations.
- Proven teamwork skills and ability to deliver results within specified and often changing timeframes.
- Proven ability to ensure the team produces credible evidence in the data collection process.
- Strong capacity to multi-task, including managing, prioritizing and fulfilling competing demands in real time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required. Knowledge of Sesotho language preferred.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls