Director of Finance and Corporate Services
Rare senior opportunity with INTERPOL.
INTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization, with 194 Member States. Created in 1923, it facilitates cross-border police co-operation, and supports and assists all organizations, authorities, and services whose mission is to prevent or combat international crime.
INTERPOL is seeking a strong and experienced professional to serve as Director of Finance and Corporate Services within its Executive Directorate Resource Management.
The right candidate will have a combination of senior financial management experience with solid knowledge of IPSAS standards as well as excellent leadership, change management, and communications skills to inspire and empower high performance
INTERPOL is committed to achieving diversity and inclusion within its workforce. Qualified female candidates and qualified candidates from the underrepresented Member States are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Corporate support services (Procurement, Facility Management and General Services, Security) is a strong advantage. Experience working in
International organizations is an advantage.
- Experience in planning and managing complex tasks.
- Experience in managing project-based activities.
- Strong leadership and excellent people and organization management skills.
- Strong financial analysis skills (with knowledge of IPSAS standards being a strong advantage)
- Knowledge and practice of ERP systems.
- Superb communications skills, including public speaking and presentation competencies.
- A University degree (preferably advanced degrees in Business Administration or Finance).
- Professional knowledge and experience in IPSAS implementation is an asset.
- Management training at senior level would be an additional asset.
- Excellent command of English (written and oral); Proficiency in French is a desirable asset.
- Proficiency in any of the other official working languages of the Organization (Arabic or Spanish) would be an additional asset.