APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 16, 2019
START DATE June/July 2019
DURATION 9 months
- University Degree in engineering/architecture diploma
- Good knowledge of the Portuguese language
- 1-year experience in managing and managing construction sites/infrastructures in developing countries.
- 2-years experience in the coordination of construction site/infrastructure activities in developing countries.
The main activities to be dealt will be:
- Assist the local counterpart and the company in charge of civil works in the design and construction phases.
- Check that the operations and construction works are carried out according to the established procedures and times.
- Check the technical quality of the buildings.
- Prepare regular reports on activities and progress.
- Support the project manager in the management of contingencies related to technical / construction aspects.
- Support the procurement representative
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selection interviews will be done face-to-face or by Skype.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com