Chief Operating Officer
Amani Centre for Street Children in Moshi, Tanzania is searching for an experienced and extraordinary Chief Operating Officer.
- Ask Yourself the Following:
- Are you an inspiration for high standards and sound judgement?
- Are you the very definition of a successful multi-tasker?
- Do you have experience building policies and systems advancing the success of large organizations?
- Do you set an example for leadership and professionalism?
- Do others value your ideas as a treasured advisor?
- Are you tactful confronting and managing challenges?
- Is your advice sought after and cherished?
- Do you have the patience and determination needed to navigate bureaucracies?
- Are you outstanding at managing expectations and meeting deadlines?
- Do you take pride in being a collaborative leader, building coalitions and consensus?
NOTE: This position is based at Amani’s headquarters in Moshi (a mid-size town in the north of Tanzania, close to Mount Kilimanjaro and Tanzania’s main Wildlife Parks), with regular travel to Amani’s sites in Arusha and Singida.