Searching with a thematic focus on Nutrition, Food security, Agriculture and food
Showing 1-10 of 60 results
- OrganisationThe Agriculture-Nutrition Advantage project builds on the results of a previous ICRW-IFPRI project, funded by USAID and the Rockefeller Foundation.
- OrganisationThe African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development (AJFAND) is a quarterly peer reviewed journal with a global reputation, published in Kenya by the Rural Outreach Programme (ROP) in
- OrganisationLANSA is a research partnership working together to find out how agriculture and agri-food systems can be better designed to improve nutrition.
- OrganisationThe Global Panel is an independent group of influential experts with a commitment to tackling global challenges in food and nutrition security.Objectives:
- OrganisationThe International Panel of Experts on Sustainable Food Systems (IPES-Food) brings together expert voices representing different disciplines and different types of knowledge, to inform the
- OrganisationObjectives of the International Union of Nutritional Sciences are:
- OrganisationThe Journal aims to provide readers with:
- DocumentFood Ethics Council, 2003This report challenges the dominant view of the scientific establishment that the future of agriculture lies with genetic modification technologies.