Senior Programme Advisor
Do you think that NGOS should collaborate more? Do you like to network, to listen and to strengthen partnerships? Alliance2015 is currently looking for a Senior Programme Advisor to facilitate the development of quality joint programmes and initiatives across Alliance partners. The Advisor will support Alliance members in partner countries in emergency response, development work, advocacy and fundraising.
Alliance2015 is a strategic partnership of 7 European NGOs working together to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The members are ACTED, Cesvi, Concern Worldwide, HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation, Hivos, People in Need, and Welthungerhilfe. United by their European values of human rights, solidarity, and tolerance, they save lives in emergencies and fight against the root causes of hunger, poverty, and inequality.
- Substantial experience, including at the senior level, in programming and management in humanitarian and development contexts, ideally with advocacy responsibilities
- Proven fundraising experience, ideally including with EU mechanisms
- Proven advanced skills in facilitation, and working effectively in multi-cultural and complex settings
- Exceptional conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to think and operate innovatively, flexibly, and strategically
- Excellent oral presentation and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to share and receive feedback, but also an understanding of the specifics of working for a network/in multicultural settings; ability to build trust)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%-40% of the time; regular visits to coincide with working group and other key Alliance meetings there, atleast once every two months)
- EU knowledge is an asset
- Fluency in English is essential; Fluency in French and/or any other Alliance member languages is an asset
Educated to the Master’s Degree-level in a relevant discipline
Interested in this role? Go to Oxford HR website, download the appointment brief for more information and apply.