Program Manager - Scholarships (Expression of Interest)
Scope Global – People Focused Programs
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development and education projects and programs throughout Asia and the Pacific. With over 25 years’ experience in managing people-focused programs on behalf of a wide range of clients, we offer extensive international experience and unique program management expertise and capabilities.
Scope Global is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. We consider ourselves as agents of change: helping people to positively change their world by facilitating study and professional development opportunities and assisting governments and communities to improve the lives of their citizens and members.
About the opportunity:
Scope Global is seeking expressions of interest for a Program Manager based in our Adelaide office from September 2018.
- Location: Kent Town, SA
- Contract type: Full-time for the first nine months, transitioning to 0.8FTE
Effectively manage program implementation and oversee progress towards and completion of program milestones, monitor performance targets against approved annual plans, manage program operations within set budgets and value for money principles, ensure compliance with DFAT policies, procedures and agreements, and develop strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders.
- Program/project management experience
- Demonstrated excellence in client management and stakeholder engagement, including with government agencies, universities and further education providers
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting and financial management, and team leadership
- Experience using project management tools to effectively plan, implement, monitor and evaluate activities
- Experience managing international scholarship programs (Australia Awards will be highly advantageous)
- Qualification in International Education and/ or International Development desirable
What we offer:
- Friendly, positive, high performance organisational culture
- Meaningful, challenging, exciting work that makes a positive impact
- An organisation with personnel engaged across over 50 countries
- Flexible working environment including paid parental leave
- City-fringe location with onsite parking
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
Please visit https://scopeglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to submit your expression of interest by Sunday 22nd July. Upload your CV and a 1-2 page cover letter outlining your experience against the selection criteria.
Please note that interviews and final appointments will be subject to Scope Global being awarded the program contract.
Scope Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees, and we encourage people from different backgrounds to apply (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities).
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures. All employees and representatives must sign and agree to conform to the Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct as a condition of employment/engagement with the organisation.