Organisational Development Implementation Adviser
- Opportunity for an experienced organisational development professional to make a contribution to the Ministry of Education, Heritage and Arts (MEHA) in Fiji
- Full-time, 12 month contract (long term adviser)
- Preferred start date, April 2018
- Based in Suva, Fiji. Some travel within Fiji may be required.
The Australian Government has established the Fiji Program Support Facility (the Facility) to implement its Education, Health and Scholarship aid programs in Fiji and its Scholarship program in Tuvalu. The Facility will also support the Civil Society Sector in Fiji and delivery of Australia’s emergency response efforts following natural disasters, as well as governance sector support when requested by the Fijian Government.
The Civil Service Reform Management Unit (CSRMU) manages and implements a range of reforms across the civil service in Fiji.
The company managing the Facility on behalf of the Australian Government, Coffey, is recruiting the position of Organisational Development Implementation Adviser on behalf of the CSRMU. The Adviser will report to the Director CSRMU and the Permanent Secretary for MEHA.
The Organisational Development Implementation Adviser will work closely with colleagues in the Ministry of Education, Heritage and Arts (MEHA) to provide guidance and support with the full implementation of the new organisational structure which has been endorsed and will continue the work which has been started in relation to the road map for implementation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Confirming the scope of work for each Department and Section within MEHA and the workloads and skills required;
- Finalising job evaluation questionnaires and job descriptions;
- Supporting the development of a comprehensive change management plan and communication strategy; and
- Supporting the preparation of the workforce plan and budget for the new structure.
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in a relevant field and will demonstrate significant experience in organisational development and change management roles, including experience implementing change at the ministry level, following major restructure. Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong ability to analyse evidence and provide advice on risk and implementation requirements. The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with diverse stakeholders from varying backgrounds is required for success and previous experience in the education sector and working in the Pacific will be highly regarded.
This position is classified Category D Level 3 (long term) capped at the mid-point level under the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework. Please visit http://dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Documents/adviser-remuneration-framework-2016.pdf for further detail on the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework.
How to Apply
For a detailed position description and to apply for this position please visit www.coffey.com/careers and search for the job reference number 495982
For further enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 6.00pm (Fiji time) 26 March 2018
Coffey, through the Facility, is supporting the recruitment of this position on behalf of the Fijian Government Civil Service Reform Management Unit