Online Marketing Associate Specialist
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks an Online Marketing Associate Specialist at our Washington, DC office. This position implements marketing activities for WWF's Peer to Peer (P2P) fundraising program, Panda Nation. This program relies on a multi-channel engagement approach empowering individuals and groups to raise funds from their friends and family primarily by participating in athletic events and celebrating special occasions. The Associate Specialist is responsible for supporting the development of P2P campaigns and events that incorporate both offline and online strategies.
, World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the worlds leading conservation organization, seeks an Online Marketing Associate Specialist at our Washington, DC office. This position implements marketing activities for WWFs Peer to Peer (P2P) fundraising program, Panda
- Enhance and organize underlying code of web pages and emails essential to our fundraising efforts
- Work directly in our email/fundraising platform, Luminate Online (training will be provided)
- Write engaging content that will be used to acquire new Panda Nation fundraisers. Plan and launch emails using HTML templates and online email tool (Convio Luminate).
- Serve as a point of contact for existing Panda Nation fundraisers. Provide them with fundraising tips and technical support they need to be successful with their fundraising efforts.
- Respond to inquiries from people interested in learning more about WWF's Panda Nation program.
- Assist in the execution of WWF's retention and communication strategy for Panda Nation, utilizing both offline and online communications including email, direct mail, text messages and social media.
- Perform competitive and online marketing research to identify growth channels and opportunities.
- Track and report on performance of Panda Nation fundraising campaigns.
- Stay abreast of developments in the industry to keep P2P Program competitive. Continue to assess industry for trends and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Must have two years of experience in marketing, fundraising, or event planning.
- Experience with HTML/CSS coding and Photoshop is required.
- Experience with Luminate Online's TeamRaiser is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task; establish priorities; and work in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of handling diversified assignments and highly adaptable.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18001
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/vsxf3k7z76hy4rhp