Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Opportunity for a data management / monitoring and evaluation professional to contribute to this significant education program in Kiribati
- Full time contract to December 2019
- Based in Tarawa, Kiribati
On behalf of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Coffey is managing the delivery of support and technical assistance to the Kiribati Ministry of Education (MoE) as part of the Kiribati Education Improvement Program (KEIP) Phase III. We support the MoE in implementing a reform program focused on children in Kiribati having access to inclusive, quality basic education.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will work under the guidance of the Team Leader and international Monitoring & Evaluation Adviser and support the program’s M&E plan, in particular the collection, management and analysis of data. The officer will also support the documentation of program files, photos and other communication products. Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing excel data base to provide the required information;
- Analysing data and generating presentations of data for reporting;
- Managing systematic storing of program files to ensure consistency and currency;
- Assist with recording and documenting activities and achievements; taking photos, writing stories, filming videos.
Are you a professional with experience in data management and skills in Microsoft Excel and electronic document management?
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified with experience in collecting and managing data and information and maintaining accurate databases for reporting. Excellent skills in Excel are required as well as experience in electronic document and file management. We’re seeking candidates who are organised and have a high level of attention to detail and who enjoy working in a diverse team environment. Advanced English language skills are required.
This position is open to Kiribati nationals only.
How to apply
For a detailed position description and to apply for this position, please visit www.coffey.com/careers, click on ‘career opportunities’ and search for the job reference number
Applicants will need to submit a copy of their CV, related qualifications and Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria by the closing date.
Applicants can submit their applications by:
1) via www.coffey.com/careers and search for 496043; or
Applications close 6.00pm (Kiribati time) Monday 23 April 2018
For further enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org,
This program is managed by Coffey, a Tetra Tech company on behalf of the Australian Government.
Coffey is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.