KIT Integration Adviser
KIT Integration Adviser
Scope Global – People Focused Programs
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development and international education projects and programs throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific. With over 25 years’ experience in managing people-focused programs on behalf of a wide range of clients, we offer extensive international experience and unique project management expertise and capabilities.
Our key clients include the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and Department of Education and Training (DET), national and sub-national governments in other Asia-Pacific countries, the Asian Development Bank and various universities and educational institutions.
The Kiribati Facility (KF) is a key investment of the Australian Government in Kiribati, comprising of the Skills for Employment Program (SfEP) and the Flexible Support Facility (FSF). The SfEP supports the development of a capable, qualified and mobile I-Kiribati workforce, and focuses on developing the Kiribati Institute of Technology (KIT) as a demand-driven training provider catering for domestic, regional and international labour markets and aligning the source, level and rigour of qualifications accordingly.
The successful candidate will support the Team Leader/KIT Director and the Executive team in analysing and developing a way forward to integrate the School of Nursing and Health into the broader KIT. The KIT Integration Adviser will assess policies and procedures across the two campuses and make recommendations on ways to better align the two campus’ systems to ensure high quality compliance.
The KIT Integration Adviser reports directly to the Team Leader/KIT Director, with the Organisational Development Adviser providing day to day operational direction.
This Short Term Adviser role (ARF C3) is offered on a fixed term contract of up to 120 days until 31/12/2018.
Travel to Kiribati will be required.
The key responsibilities include:
• Make recommendations for integrated KIT executive structure
• Assess policies and procedures across the two campuses
• Make recommendations on ways to better align the two campus’ systems to ensure high quality compliance
• Assess staffing requirements and position descriptions for all SONH staff
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Degree qualifications in business or management.
• 5 years’ experience in organisational development, workplace change and management.
• Proven high level English language written and oral communication to produce high quality and informative reports and recommendations.
• Proven experience in coordinating and implementing effective organisational analysis of departments and work place settings.
• Experience in undertaking studies on workplace change and workplace amalgamations and how best to achieve smooth transitions of policies, procedures and staffing.
• Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft packages to levels required for the design and delivery of reports and presentations.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and negotiate with others from a range of social and cultural backgrounds.
• Willingness to work as an organisational professional and to be a good role model for KIT staff and students.
• Previous experience working in an education setting will be highly regarded.
The Job and Person Specification for this role can be obtained from www.scopeglobal.com
If your skills and experience match the criteria and you are seeking a new challenge in a supportive and motivational environment, please apply online at www.scopeglobal.com/work-with-us/current-job-opportunities. You will need to upload your covering letter, CV, and address each of the selected essential Job and Person Specification criteria (100-200 words per criteria) through our online portal by Wednesday 11th October. Please note that, to be eligible for consideration, you must apply directly through the Scope website using the above link.
For more information about Scope Global, please visit our website www.scopeglobal.com
Scope Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will need to comply with our Corporate Policies including Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy and undergo a National Police Clearance.