Director General, Institute for Palestine Studies (IPS)
IPS is currently seeking a Director General to administer and oversee the Institute’s global operations. This is a full-time senior executive position that requires residence in Beirut and willingness to travel.
- A post graduate degree from a reputable university.
- Proven track record in senior administration within academic, research or cultural institutions, strategic planning, fundraising, grant oversight and management.
- Broad knowledge of the Arab-Israeli conflict and Palestine Question.
- Familiarity with the Arab countries.
- Absolute fluency in Arabic and English.
- Computer literacy and regular use of main applications.
- Participation in defining research and publication programs.
- Supervising implementation of approved programs.
- Coordination of offices and project teams.
- Overall management of the budget, finance and staff.
- Development and expansion of the Institute and its projects in keeping with its mission.
- Raising IPS’s public profile.
Please email with a cover letter, resume, and list of references to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.