CRM Business Analyst
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks a CRM Business Analyst for our Washington, DC office. The CRM Business Analyst will work with the Manager, CRM Business Services to support the CRM application and its business users, with the aim of improving user efficiency, cross-departmental alignment, and establishing increasingly sophisticated configurations.
The CRM Business Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining business process documents to be used for both change management and end user training. He/she will work closely with all departments using the application to address gaps, optimize performance, and develop efficient processes.
- Work closely with end-users and Subject Matter Experts to research, analyze, and document existing business processes. Identify improvements and opportunities for efficiency where possible.
- Elicit and analyze requirements from end-users. Transform requirements into new and updated existing business processes, ensuring alignment with existing CRM configuration.
- Work with WWF IT staff and vendors to create, test, and confirm new process solutions, including configurations and integrations.
- Develop and maintain formal business process documents and diagrams comprehensive of actions to, from, and within the CRM application.
- Organize and maintain knowledge management system. Analyze search trends and update metadata so users can easily find information. Ensure appropriate access to process and training documents.
- Communicate frequently, effectively and professionally with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Document technical solutions in user friendly language that combines needed business information with functional technical writing.
- Develop and maintain training documents and user guides. Communicate changes and provide training to impacted business users.
- Develop and maintain requirements backlog.
- Provide ad-hoc end user support of the CRM application.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have 4 years work experience in a business analyst role, with a significant part of the role involving formal business process documentation. (A writing sample of the candidate's business process documentation work will be requested as part of the screening process)
- Bachelor's degree in a business administration or IT related field desired. Candidates without a Bachelor's degree will still be considered, but must have an additional 4 years of relevant work experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience with non-profit organizations desired
- Experience with change/configuration management tools, helpdesk tools desired.
- Experience with diagraming tools a plus.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and transition to documentation for various audiences – both end-user and technical.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and willingness to jump into any project.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18077
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.