External study on the effectiveness of War Child UK's programmatic approach to the demobilization, disarmament and reintegration of children associated with armed groups and armed forces in the Central African Republic.
Profile of consultant or consulting firm - The consultant or the design office shall:
• Demonstrate a good knowledge of the cultural, economic and social context of the Central African Republic.
• Demonstrated experience in participatory monitoring and evaluation, as well as quantitative research methods. This evaluation will greatly benefit from the use of participatory methods to obtain a range of experiences from children and communities with regard to DDR in a post-conflict context.
•Demonstrate experience in the area of project management.
• Professional / current level of written and verbal French. (English will be an advantage).
• Preferably be accustomed to working in difficult areas with a precarious level of security.
• Demonstrable skills in producing high-quality, accessible reports / results.
• Strong coordination and facilitation skills, including capacity in the design and facilitation of workshops
• The evaluation / study is expected to take place between October 2017 and December 2017, but should be completed no later than December 1, 2017.
• The field visit should ideally occur between October 25, 2017 and November 26, 2017.
For more info and a ToR please go to: