Since 2012, IFES Myanmar has worked with the Union Election Commission and local civil society partners to support credible and inclusive elecitons in Myanmar. IFES Myanmar is seeking a Communications Consultant to support reporting writing, monitoring and evaluation, and product development for a variety of audiences including donors, local partners and social media.
Applicants for this position should be based in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Assist in the full development of reports including but not limited to monthly operations reports, quarterly programmatic reports and qualitative reports with participant interviews, etc. in coordination with IFES Myanmar program staff;
- Provide input on monitoring and evaluation approach for expansion of IFES activities in coordination with IFES Myanmar program staff;
- Prepare presentations and ad hoc briefings for IFES Myanmar;
- Provide support to IFES Myanmar monitoring and evaluation activities, including drafting of workshop performance questionnaires and pre and post tests;
- Prepare activities related progress reports. As needed, liase with IFES Myanmar local partners to gather data for reporting writing;
- Assist in the development of web and social media content for IFES Myanmar programming;
- Assist in organization of IFES events.
- Qualifications:•Bachelor’s degree in international development, political science, international relations or a related field, Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum four years of experience working on report development with a particular emphasis on donor reporting;
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation work preferred;
- Strong grammar and editing skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experience in event management an asset;
- Ability to work independently in support of a team;
- Applicants must already reside in Myanmar, preferably in Yangon.