- Global Network of People living with HIV/AIDS, Netherlands (GNP+)
- Global network of people living with HIV and AIDS
- International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS (ICW)
- Network of women working in the area of HIV/AIDS
- Gender and HIV/AIDS Web Portal, UNIFEM
- Comprehensive portal providing access to current gender and HIV/AIDS information
- HIV/AIDS Impact on Education Clearinghouse
- Reserach, discussion and links between education and HIV/AIDS
- International AIDS Economics Network (IAEN)
- Provides, data, tools and analysis on the economics of HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in developing countries
- Research in Pharmacy (RIP)
- Research in Pharmacy (RIP) is an international open access online journal that provides rapid publication (bimonthly) of articles in all areas of Pharmacy: Medicinal chemistry Computational Biology Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Human Biology Industrial pharmacy Pharmacology...
- Journal of Aging Research
- Peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies related to all aspects of ageing.
- Health & Place
- The journal is an interdisciplinary journal dedicated to the study of all aspects of health and health care in which place or location matters.
- Global Commission on HIV and the Law
- The Global Commission on HIV and the Law interrogated the relationship between legal responses, human rights and HIV. The Commission focused on some of the most challenging legal and human rights issues in the context of HIV, including criminalisation of HIV transmission, behaviours and practices such as drug use, sex work, same-sex sexual relations, and issues of prisoners, migrants, children's r...
- Pan African Medical Journal (PAMJ)
- The Pan African Medical Journal publish original scientific studies, reviews and comments on current health initiatives, project and work reports, personal experiences, educational articles and paper commenting on clinical, social, political, economical and all other factors affecting health. They are particularly interested in receiving articles and comments reflecting the point of view and exper...