- Global Network of People living with HIV/AIDS, Netherlands (GNP+)
- Global network of people living with HIV and AIDS
- International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS (ICW)
- Network of women working in the area of HIV/AIDS
- Gender and HIV/AIDS Web Portal, UNIFEM
- Comprehensive portal providing access to current gender and HIV/AIDS information
- HIV/AIDS Impact on Education Clearinghouse
- Reserach, discussion and links between education and HIV/AIDS
- International AIDS Economics Network (IAEN)
- Provides, data, tools and analysis on the economics of HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in developing countries
- Health & Place
- The journal is an interdisciplinary journal dedicated to the study of all aspects of health and health care in which place or location matters.
- Global Commission on HIV and the Law
- The Global Commission on HIV and the Law interrogated the relationship between legal responses, human rights and HIV. The Commission focused on some of the most challenging legal and human rights issues in the context of HIV, including criminalisation of HIV transmission, behaviours and practices such as drug use, sex work, same-sex sexual relations, and issues of prisoners, migrants, children's r...
- Pan African Medical Journal (PAMJ)
- The Pan African Medical Journal publish original scientific studies, reviews and comments on current health initiatives, project and work reports, personal experiences, educational articles and paper commenting on clinical, social, political, economical and all other factors affecting health. They are particularly interested in receiving articles and comments reflecting the point of view and exper...
- mHealth Alliance
- The mHealth Alliance champions the use of mobile technologies to improve health throughout the world. Working with diverse partners to integrate mHealth into multiple sectors, the Alliance serves as a convener for the mHealth community to overcome common challenges by sharing tools, knowledge, experience, and lessons learned. To accomplish this, the mHealth Alliance advocates for more...
- Asia Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS (APN+)
- APN+ is the network of PLHIV living in the Asia Pacific region. It was established in response to the need for a collective voice for PLWHA in the region, to better link regional PLHIV with the Global Network of PLHIV (GNP+) and positive networks throughout the world, and to support regional responses to widespread stigma and discrimination and better access to treatment and care.