Editor's pick: good places to start
- HLSP Institute, UK
- Health and development research centre
- EQUINET: Network for Equity in Health in Southern Africa
- Network operating the SADC region to improve health policy and provision
- The Global Health Council
- The Global Health Council is a membership alliance dedicated to improving health throughout the world. Their diverse membership is comprised of health-care professionals and organisations that include NGOs, foundations, corporations, government agencies and academic institutions that work to ensure global health for all. The Council's key issues: women's health, child health, HIV/AIDS, infectious...
- Health Systems Trust, South Africa (HST)
- NGO working to transform the health system in South Africa
- Health Research Policy and Systems
- Online journal covering health research policy and systems with a focus on developing countries
- Health & Place
- The journal is an interdisciplinary journal dedicated to the study of all aspects of health and health care in which place or location matters.
- Université de Montréal Public Health Research Institute (IRSPUM)
- The IRSPUM’s mission is to produce state-of-the-art knowledge and to increase synergy among researchers in different disciplines, to respond to the major current and future challenges in public health, to develop extensive partnerships with decision-makers and practitioners so as to encourage critical thinking about the practices used and to support innovation in interventions and research....
- Global Health Strategies (GHS)
- Global Health Strategies (GHS) is an international consulting company working to ensure development and worldwide delivery of health products, technologies and information.
- Pan African Medical Journal (PAMJ)
- The Pan African Medical Journal publish original scientific studies, reviews and comments on current health initiatives, project and work reports, personal experiences, educational articles and paper commenting on clinical, social, political, economical and all other factors affecting health. They are particularly interested in receiving articles and comments reflecting the point of view and exper...
- New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI)
- The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) is an independent academic research and educational institution with students, postdoctoral fellows and faculty. NECSI has been instrumental in the development of complex systems science and its applications. We study how interactions within a system lead to its behavioral patterns, and how the system interacts with its environment.NECS...