Editor's pick: good places to start
- HLSP Institute, UK
- Health and development research centre
- EQUINET: Network for Equity in Health in Southern Africa
- Network operating the SADC region to improve health policy and provision
- The Global Health Council
- The Global Health Council is a membership alliance dedicated to improving health throughout the world. Their diverse membership is comprised of health-care professionals and organisations that include NGOs, foundations, corporations, government agencies and academic institutions that work to ensure global health for all. The Council's key issues: women's health, child health, HIV/AIDS, infec...
- Health Systems Trust, South Africa (HST)
- NGO working to transform the health system in South Africa
- Health Research Policy and Systems
- Online journal covering health research policy and systems with a focus on developing countries
- Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) Working Group (GRADE)
- The Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) Working Group began in the year 2000 as an informal collaboration of people with an interest in addressing the shortcomings of present grading systems in health care. The working group has developed a common, sensible and transparent approach to grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendations. The...
- Evidence Informed Policy Network EVIPNet (EVIPNet)
- EVIPNet is a network working to support evidence-informed health systems. EVIPNet takes the form of linked, but distinct country-based and regional networks. Africa, Asia and the Americas each host regional networks, which together work in 25 countries. At the regional level EVIPNet is supported by the WHO regional offices and by small regional secretariats responsible for promoti...
- Research in Pharmacy (RIP)
- Research in Pharmacy (RIP) is an international open access online journal that provides rapid publication (bimonthly) of articles in all areas of Pharmacy: Medicinal chemistry Computational Biology Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Human Biology Industrial pharmacy Pharmacology...
- Israel Journal of Health Policy Research (IJHPR)
- Journal promoting health policy
- Journal of Aging Research
- Peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies related to all aspects of ageing.