Saudi Arabia and Health
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- Ensuring human security can lead to better opportunities for human development in the Arab world
- M. El-Sayyid; M. Al-Rasheed; S. Benjelloun; Et al / Human Development Report Office, UNDP, 2009
- This report examines human development in the Arab world through a human security lens, calling on policymakers and other stakeholders to move away from a state-centric conception of security to one which also concentrates on the secu...
- View-finder: pregnant women share their opinions about healthcare
- id21 Development Research Reporting Service, 2004
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) is testing a new streamlined model of antenatal care. Researchers from the WHO Antenatal Care Trial Research Group assess this model within the context of womens views on pregnancy and healthc...