Israel and ICTs for development
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- Information and communication technologies usage by students in an Israeli High School
- R. Nachmias 2000
- This study examines the extent and characteristics of ICT usage among 384 junior high and high school students in Israel. Its focus is on (a) the purpose and patterns of ICT usage, with focus on the Internet, by 12-18-year-old youngst...
- ICT penetration and skills gap analysis report - 2003
- M. El-Gabaly / US Agency for International Development, 2012
- The ICT Penetration and Skills Gap Analysis (SGA) study was developed to respond to the immediate inquiries for information of MCIT and USAID on the needs for ICT skills covering the local, regional, and global markets. The outputs of...
- Computer-aided instruction had little impact on test scores in Israel
- J. Angrist; V. Levy / Royal Economic Society, UK, 2002
- How technology affects learning has been at the centre of recent debates over educational inputs. In 1994, the Israeli State Lottery sponsored the installation of computers in many elementary and middle schools. This programme provide...