Israel and Education
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS education collection
Search for the latest education-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Review early childhood programmes in the light of the right to education
- P. Sarkar; R. Katz; T. Ogrodzinska / Bernard van Leer Foundation, 2007
- This is a background paper prepared for a symposium at the International Transitions Research Conference, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, 11–14 April 2007. The purpose of the symposium ‘The young child’...
- Fostering effective teaching: lessons from a 25 nation study on trends and developments of the teacher workforce
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2005
- Many countries are experiencing high rates of teacher attrition, while others are endowed with a large over-supply of qualified instructors. How can a country effectively attract, develop and retain a teacher? This report provi...
- How has upheaval in Palestine sffected children's rights and education?
- Save the Children Fund, 2002
- This study describes the results of focus groups carried out in four of the worst affected Palestinian areas. Researchers talked to children, their parents and teachers about the ways in which closures, violence and impoverishment had...
- Connections between poverty, education and terrorism are indirect, complicated and probably weak
- A.B. Krueger; J. Maleckova / National Bureau of Economic Research, USA, 2002
- The paper investigates whether there is a causal link between poverty or low education and participation in politically motivated violence and terrorist activities. The authors found that: the occurrence of hate ...