Eritrea and Poverty
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS poverty collection
- Search for the latest poverty-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Climate change, vulnerability and human mobility: perspectives of refugees from the east and Horn of Africa
- T. Afifi / United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security, 2012
- This study aims to understand the extent to which refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) have perceived, experienced and responded to climatic variability and long-term negative climatic change in the east and Horn of Africa...
- How critical are access and mobility issues for achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) by 2015?
- id21 Development Research Reporting Service, 2006
- What do poor rural farmers do when the rainy season cuts off their access to markets? What do women in labour do when the nearest health clinic is 30 kilometres away and transport is virtually non-existent? How can girls attend school...
- How-to kit on strengthening local government reponses to HIV/AIDS
- World Bank, 2003
- This handbook is written for local government authorities (LGA) that are interested in developing or strengthening local responses to HIV/AIDS. It provides information, examples and illustrative tools that guide users through the step...
- Hunger, poverty, trade liberalisation and agricultural policy
- Panos Institute, London, 2001
- Report providing an introductory overview of issues in light of the FAO's gloomy predictions regarding the global target to halve poverty by 2015. With case studies throughout the paper looks at the connection between hunger and pover...