Eritrea and Health
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- A vectorial capacity product to monitor changing malaria transmission potential in epidemic regions of Africa
- P. Ceccato / International Research Institute for Climate and Society, 2012
- Malaria is a major public health threat to the African continent. Rainfall and temperature are two of the major factors triggering malaria epidemics in warm semi-arid and high altitude epidemic risk areas. The ability of the mosquitoe...
- A policy guide to ending girl child marriage
- International Center for Research on Women, USA, 2007
- Girls who marry as children (younger than 18 years of age) are often more susceptible to the health risks associated with early sexual initiation and childbearing, including HIV and obstetric fistula. Lacking status and power, these g...
- Greater efforts needed to make country-level Roll Back Malaria partnerships sustainable and effective
- C. Green / Roll Back Malaria, World Health Organization (WHO), 2002
- This report, produced by Health Partners International for Roll Back Malaria (RBM), summarises the findings of interviews conducted as part of the 2002 external evaluation of RBM. Telephone interviews were conducted with a range of st...