Eritrea and Environment
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS environment collection
Search for the latest environment-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- The socio-environmental impacts of water supply development in a fragile environment
- G. Kibreab; A. Nicol / Overseas Development Institute, 2002
- What are the socio-environmental impacts of water supply development in a fragile environment? What are the key factors in the planning of water provision? This publication reports on research undertaken in Eritrea on “Sustainable Res...
- Ensuring sustainable livelihoods in the forests of Eritrea
- W. Ogbazghi; E. Bein / Drylands Coordination Group, Norway, 2006
- In Eritrea, forest resources and vegetation cover are under serious threat and both the areas under forest cover and their quality are declining. Agricultural development programmes have emphasised increasing production through the us...