Eritrea and Education
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS education collection
Search for the latest education-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Data collection and statistical analysis: findings on the capacity of African Education Ministries
- S. Bodo / Association for the Development of Education in Africa, 2007
- This report presents the results of a survey to gauge the capacity levels of Anglophone African Education Ministries’ statistics offices. It presents information provided by statisticians, planners and computer specialists from ...
- Meeting the educational needs of nomadic peoples in East Africa: challenges and opportunities
- R. Carr-Hill; E. Peart / International Institute for Educational Planning, UNESCO, 2005
- In the context of a renewed committment to Education For All (EFA) at Dakar, this study examines the apparent failure of most attempts to provide educational services to nomadic groups. The study focuses on Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia...
- Collection of papers on literacy in celebration of International Literacy Day 2003
- Education Sector, UNESCO, 2003
- As a part of International Literacy Day 2003, a UNESCO round table on the theme of understanding what literacy as freedom means to people in different contexts, yet linked by the forces of globalisation and change. This document is a ...
- How-to kit on strengthening local government reponses to HIV/AIDS
- World Bank, 2003
- This handbook is written for local government authorities (LGA) that are interested in developing or strengthening local responses to HIV/AIDS. It provides information, examples and illustrative tools that guide users through the step...
- The importance of integrating the HIV/AIDS dimension in African universities: teaching, collaboration and research
- A.M. Ennals; E.C. Rauan / Noragric, Department of International Environment and Development Studies, Norwegian University of L, 2002
- The report looks into the status, impact and preventive actions taken by some of the partner universities and colleges in Africa of Agricultural University of Norway (NLH) against the spread of HIV/AIDS. Countries included in the stud...