Bhutan and Children and young people
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS children & young people collection
- Search for the latest children & young people-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Programmes targeting displaced and returning populations in Nepal
- The Women’s Commission for Refugee Women and Children / Women's Refugee Commission, 2008
- In 1996, an armed Maoist insurgency grew out of the Communist Party of Nepal and resulted in 10 years of conflict, human rights violations perpetrated by both the government and the Maoists, and large-scale displacement that affe...
- Childhood participation in Bhutanese refugee camps
- R. Evans / Children, Youth and Environments, 2007
- This paper investigates issues and concepts of childhood participation with reference to Bhutanese refugee camps. It also explores various conceptualisations of childhood among the different agencies working in the camps and analyses ...
- Practical strategies and lessons learned in delivering participatory adolescent reproductive and sexual health programmes
- Save the Children Fund, 2005
- This report outlines the experiences of delivering an Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health (ARSH) programme in Bhutan, Malawi, Nepal and Viet Nam. A participatory approach, involving young people and other stakeholders, was used ...
- Legal and policy aspects of corporal punishment of children in South Asia
- Global Initiative to End All Corporal Punishment of Children, 2005
- This report reviews law and policy in relation to corporal punishment of children in South Asia. The report shows that children in eight countries in the South Asia region are not fully protected under assault laws, despite the...