Bhutan and Trade Policy
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS trade collection
Search for the latest trade-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Services liberalisation in South Asia
- P.R. Pandey / South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics & Environment, 2009
- The services sector is the largest productive sector in all the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) economies (except Afghanistan), accounting for more than half of domestic output and an even larger share in econ...
- Barriers to economic integration in South Asia
- S. Ahmed; E. Ghani / World Bank, 2008
- This report shows that although South Asia has opened its door to the rest of the world it remains closed to its neighbours. Within South Asia, market integration is the lowest in the world. This is reflected by the fact t...
- Assessing progress towards the MDGs with Asia and the Pacific's least developed countries
- United Nations Development Programme, 2005
- This report reviews progress towards the MDGs within the 14 least developed countries (LDCs) of Asia and the Pacific. The 14 countries are Afghanistan, Lao PDR, Solomon Islands, Bangladesh, Maldives, Timor-Leste, Bhutan, Myanmar, Tuva...
- Stuck in a cul-de-sac: is Indo–Pakistan obstinacy sinking the SAARC?
- S.G. Pandian / id21 Development Research Reporting Service, 2002
- Since its formation in 1985, the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) has failed to boost economic growth and collective self-reliance. Will the fraught relationship on which SAARC hinges that of Pakistan an...