Bhutan and HIV
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
Documents from the Hinari service are available online and are either free of charge or available at reduced rates to registered users in developing countries How to access the full text of articles
- MSM Country Snapshot Series: BHUTAN
- Bhutan’s HIV epidemic is small relative to its neighbours, with 270 cumulative reported cases since the first case was detected in 1993. Presently, an estimated 988 people (or below 0.1 percent of the adult population) are living with...
- Figures and facts on HIV and AIDS in the south-east Asia region
- World Health Organization, 2010
- This annual progress report, published by the World Health Organisation (WHO), presents key achievements in prevention and control of HIV in the South-East Asia Region and highlights areas where further work is needed.Key findings of this r...