Bahamas and Aid and debt
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS aid collection
Search for the latest aid-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- What is the extent of impact from natural hazards in the Caribbean?
- M. Heger; A. Julca; P. Paddison / World Institute for Development Economics Research (WIDER), 2008
- This paper analyses the impact of natural disasters in the Caribbean. This paper presents the main macroeconomic impact of disasters, e.g., a deteriorating fiscal balance, a collapse of growth and a worsening external balance, as a co...
- The Caribbean Region: A Review on World Bank Assistance
- Operations Evaluations Division, World Bank, 1994
- The small island economies of the Caribbean pose conceptual and operational questions for the Bankforemost, how can it assist these countries' development efforts in a cost-effective way? In response to a request from the Bank's...