Algeria and Children and young people
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS children & young people collection
- Search for the latest children & young people-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Progress in implementing the Convention on the Rights of the Child in North Africa
- International Bureau for Children’s Rights, 2007
- This report analyses progress in implementing the Convention on the Rights of the Child in five countries of North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia. The report highlights that there have been significant accomplishments in...
- A review of law and policy on corporal punishment of children in the Middle East and North Africa
- Global Initiative to End All Corporal Punishment of Children, 2005
- This report reviews law and policy in relation to corporal punishment and deliberate humiliation of children in each state in the Middle East and North Africa. The human rights imperative to end all corporal punishment is discussed, togethe...
- Algeria: Beijing women's conference programme report
- Flamme / Flame: African Sisters Online, 1999
- Summary of Algerian action on implementation of the Beijing platfrom of action