Algeria and Trade Policy
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS trade collection
Search for the latest trade-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Liberalisation will not cut poverty in Near East and North Africa
- N. Minot; M. Chemingui; M. Thomas / International Fund for Agricultural Development, 2007
- Some argue that free trade is good for poverty reduction. This report examines the impact of trade liberalisation on small farmers and other poor households in the Near East and North Africa (NENA) region. It combines a comprehensive ...
- Exchange rate management (MENA) provides incentives for manufactured exports toward Euroland
- L. Achy; K Sekkat / FEMISE, 2000
- This paper investigates the optimal exchange rate policy for MENA (Middle East and North African) countries in order to foster their manufactured exports towards Euroland. The exchange rate policy is captured through three diff...